We’re planning our holidays. So in order to exchange travel routes we are using GPX files.
Since I am looking for it time and again I thought I would write up how to import those into OsmAnd+::
- Download GPX track file on Android.
- Open OsmAnd+.
- From navigation open My Places. Select Tracks tab.
- From bottom nav, click + and select downloaded GPX track to import it
- Back to map view, open navigation.
- Hit the cogwheel, scroll to bottom and select a GPX track.
- From the list of imported tracks, pick as you like. After short moment it is loaded.