Devine Lu Linvega
||3 months ago|
|LICENSE||11 months ago|
|README.md||3 months ago|
Curated list of awesome Uxn projects from the community.
The Uxn ecosystem is a personal computing playground, created to host small tools and games, programmable in its own unique assembly language.
- Varvara - Technical documentation of the Varvara computer and a list of all its devices.
- Uxntal - Uxntal language reference manual.
- Uxntal opcode manual - List of Uxntal opcodes and their effects.
- Sprite format -
.chrfile format description.
- Uxn Tutorial by Compudanzas - Beginner-friendly tutorial guide which covers the basics of Uxn programming.
- Uxn Tutorial by Compudanzas(video) - Beginner-friendly video workshop which covers the basics of Uxn programming.
- Learn Uxntal in Y minutes - Quick Uxntal guide.
- Uxn implementation guide - Notes on how to implement the Uxn/Varvara virtual machine specification.
- macOS installation
- Windows installation
- Android installation - Guide for running Uxn on the Android operating system through Termux.
- HaikuOS - Forum thread for the Haiku operating system.
- Uxn - Cross-platform emulator and assembler, written in C(SDL2).
- Uxn32 - Windows emulator, written in C.
- Uxn11 - Linux emulator, written in C.
- UxnFb - Linux framebuffer emulator, written in C.
- UxnEssence - Essence emulator, written in C.
- UxnJulia - Cross-platform emulator and assembler, written in Julia.
- UxnLua - Cross-platform emulator, written in Lua(Love2d).
- Game Boy Advance - Complete.
- Nintendo DS - Complete.
- Playdate - Complete.
- DOS - Implemented: Core, Screen, Mouse, Controller.
- PlayStation Vita - Incomplete.
- Raspberry Pi Pico - Implemented: Core, Screen.
- Teletype - Incomplete.
- ESP32 - Incomplete.
- iOS - Incomplete.
- STM32 - Incomplete.
- STM32duino - Incomplete.
- IBM PC - Incomplete.
- Libretro port - Libretro emulation layer.
- LearnUxn - Web assembler and emulator.
- Grid - Incomplete.
- Rockbox - Implemented: Core, Screen.
- Logisim - Incomplete.
- Adafruit PyBadge - Implemented: Core, Console, Screen, Controller.
- Webuxn - Lightweight port of the Uxn virtual machine to the web via WebAssembly.
- Niju - Hiragana and katakana learning game.
- Donsol - Card game about exploring a dungeon made of a standard 54 poker card set.
- Flappy - Implementation of a Flappy Bird-like game.
- Pong - Recreation of the classic Pong game.
- Snake - Classic Snake game implementation.
- Cat Cubes - Puzzle game about matching and clearing tiles from a board.
- Minesweeper - Minesweeper port for Varavara.
- Bad-apple-uxn - Bad Apple!! video on a single Uxn ROM.
- regex - Regex parsing in uxn
- Learn-uxn - A web-based development environment with a text editor and up-to-date versions of Uxnasm and Uxnemu.
Assemblers, compilers & disassemblers
- Uxnasm - The original implementation of the Uxntal assembler in about 400 lines of ANSI C.
- Asma - Uxntal assembler, written in Uxntal.
- Drifblim - Uxntal Assembler, written in Uxntal.
- Ruxnasm - Uxntal assembler focused on error reporting.
- Uxncle - Compiler for a small subset of C to Uxn bytecode.
- Pyuxncle - Python implementation of Uxncle.
- Conch - Compiler for a C-like language with Lisp-like syntax to Uxn bytecode.
- Uxn-ng - Uxntal assembler with bytecode annotating.
- Uxnbruteforce - Tool for optimizing little pieces of Uxntal code.
- Uxnlin - Linter for Uxntal.
- Uxnbot - IRC bot for assembling and running small Uxntal snippets.
- Pyuxntaldisasm - Very basic disassembler for Uxn ROMs.
Uxntal language support
- Bunnymark - Render performance benchmark.