||4 years ago|
|scripts||4 years ago|
|src||4 years ago|
|.csscomb.json||4 years ago|
|.editorconfig||4 years ago|
|.flowconfig||4 years ago|
|.gitignore||4 years ago|
|.jsdoc.conf.json||4 years ago|
|.npmrc||4 years ago|
|.nycrc||4 years ago|
|COPYING.txt||4 years ago|
|LICENSE.txt||4 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|TODO.md||4 years ago|
|an-offline-life_small.png||4 years ago|
|an-offline-life_wide.png||4 years ago|
|package-lock.json||4 years ago|
|package.json||4 years ago|
|rollup.config.js||4 years ago|
An Offline Life (js13kgames-2018 contribution)
Clone the repo, install the dependencies and execute
Then open index.html in a browser.
This projects would not have been possible without the contributions by others. It makes use of the following works:
- kontra by Steven Lambert - MIT
- mastermind-game by Diana Thayer - GPL v3.0
- Switch by Gerd from source - CC BY 3.0
- Computers and network elements by Andi Peredri from source - GPL v3.0
- Dial up sound by William Termini from Wikipedia - Public domain
- Audacity - without it I wouldn't have been able to include sound.
- GIMP by The GIMP Team - without it I wouldn't have been able to do all the arts you see.
- HTML Minifier by Juriy Zaytsev - eased the inlining. Will keep that package handy for other projects, too.
- Nation by Tobias Herber - came in handy as I needed something more lightweight than Redux :-)
- Rollup - without it I wouldn't have been able to piece together everything.
- Terser by Fábio Santos - it optimises the heck out of your code!
After cloning the repo and installing the deps, run
npm run doc and look
into the new
If you are starting this app with a file: protocol under a Chromium-based browser (Chrome, Opera and that like), make sure, you are configuring the cookie settings correctly.
GPL v3+. See License for details.