Do you know those days, when you can barely sleep because your mind bursts full of ideas? I had that last night.
So today I set down and got them out of my head for the major part.
I was quite busy today.
I started with updating dependencies, added some colour, a favicon, ripped out JSDom and instead use sinon now, so I can actual check for a call to stroke the hero.
Then I started to add a second range input, so now the hero can move along both dimensions! For that, additional boundaries were needed.
I added a way to reload the page to reset the page, but that's a bit flaky on Firefox. Also, the game now has a settings and game-over scene.
With all of that, you can play it on my own domain now: Play it online.
I need a way to reset to the initial state, so I can properly reset the state. Also, now would be an ideal time to start writing my Game Design Document, since I have everything in place to develop the game I want to submit.
- See ToDos from [13th August][start]. (Yes, I solved everything after!)
- Figure out how to include icons.
- Look into including ZzFX.
- Configure MathJax, but without a CDN.
Previous in line
See journal entry from yesterday.
Next in line
See journal entry from tomorrow.